Index - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion FAQ
A Plea From The Cross

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l'OverMind Index du Forum -> L'OverMind -> Présentation
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
ardaphyl

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 23:47 (2017)    Sujet du message: A Plea From The Cross Répondre en citant

A Plea From The Cross
by Charles H. Spurgeon

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK A Plea From The Cross

Selected sermons including: ABSCONDING AND APOSTASY, AN URGENT NECESSITY, A PLEA FROM THE CROSS, THE PIERCED HEART OF JESUS, THE STRAIT GATE, THE DRAWINGS OF LOVE, PETER WALKING ON THE SEA, CHEERING CONGRATULATION, THE KINGLY PRIESTHOOD OF THE SAINTS.

A Plea From The Cross Charles H. Spurgeon
A Plea From The Cross free eReader touch how download reader

If the Savior should pray for all of us here present, he need not amend that prayerHe does not say, Father, forgive them, for they knew not what they did; for that would look as if he only preyed for sins that had already been committedHe had endured the contradiction of sinners against himself, but you see he has not cast them off; he has not turned his love to wrath; he is not weary of them; hut still he pleads, Father, oh! forgive themFather, forgive them, for they know not what they doHe who often resorts to Golgotha, if his spirit be right, must be wiseThis is the great thing love asks, for the forgiveness of those for whom she pleadsBend that knee of shine, lift that eye of thine to heaven, and let a prayer go up from the depths of thy spirit, Father, forgive meAlso, signing up to give blood that day gets you in to the zoo for freeAnd the Apostle Paul himself, speaking of his own persecution, says, Because I did it ignorantly, in unbeliefJIt is only sovereign grace that brought that in as a plea; it is not justice; it is not law; it the heart of mercy that pleads thatNOOh! the greatness of that word forgiven! Blessed be the Lord Jesus for praying such a prayer as thatNow that little word them is a great word because it is so littleWEB: He went out, bearing his cross, to the place called "The Place of a Skull," which is called in Hebrew, "Golgotha,".There is something in it that ought never to be forgottenBUT if you don't want to lock yourself into a specific time, don't fretThough your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as wool; though they be red like crimson, they shall be whiter than snowI have sometimes talked with persons under conviction who have told me what dreadful sinners they were, and they have looked a little surprised when I have said, But you are ten times worse than you think you areWe see the love of Jesus; we see how that love shows itself in prayerThey'll be thrilled to see you whenever, and will have you in and out in about an hour.BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE!All presenting donors will receive a coupon for $2.50 off the purchase of a container of Turkey Hill All Natural Ice Cream.Yum.* * *email me at missybloggmail.com"Like" this blog on Facebook and follow me on Twitter 11 CONNECTTWEETLINKEDINCOMMENTEMAILMOREMissy Rosenberry Blogger: Webster: All about Webster, NY's people, places and events MORE FROM Webster Hayden Woodworth earns EagleMissy Rosenberry, Rochester 8:36 PM Jan 22, 2017 Local family joins Women's March -- at North PondsMissy Rosenberry, Rochester 5:59 PM Jan 21, 2017 You CAN go home againMissy Rosenberry, Rochester 5:11 PM Jan 20, 2017See all posts from WebsterRead or Share this story: Then Jesus says, Come to me, come to me; my prayer goes up to heaven for you, you ignorant one sinful, but without light, Jesus intercedethFather, forgive thenPrivacy Policy Terms of Service Ad Choices There, and there only, is seen the way by which sin can be pardoned and the sinner accepted with God; and he who, finding pardon there, would seek to be useful to his fellow-men and bring them into the like condition, must himself keep near that cross, that he may speak much of it, and, in the power of it, may be able to persuade and to prevail with the sons of men 5d8a9798ff

Craft or Christ: Uncovering witchcraft in the heart of the Christian ChurchThe 2018-2023 World Outlook for Starter MotorsBirthday Wishes for Sandra: Personalized Book with Birthday Wishes for Kids (Birthday Poems for Kids, Personalized Books, Birthday Gifts, Gifts for Kids)The Adventures of Blue FlamingoThe Little Lady of the Big House: By Jack London - IllustratedLiderazgo [Leadership]Chanakya (Mango Classics) Piali BanerjeeSymbolicum: Il simbolismo nei principali miti della creazione (Simbolismo religioso Vol. 1) (Italian Edition)The Word or the WorldProduct Development for Distant Target Groups: An Experimental Study for the Silver Market (Forschungs-/Entwicklungs-/Innovations-Management)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 8 Juil - 23:47 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    l'OverMind Index du Forum -> L'OverMind -> Présentation Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation